* There is convenient internet service available for as little as a dollar an hour in all major cities in El Salvador.
* Bus and airline tickets, trips to the airport and bus stations.
* Ask us about surf guides, surf lessons and beach trips.
* El Salvador is now officially dolarized.
* Trip planning, bus routes, group excursions.
* Excursions to surf spots, Perquin, Tazumal, San Andres, Cerro Verde,
Volcan de Izalco, Lago de Coatepeque, Los Chorros, Cerro Chingo.
Longer trips to Copan, Rio Dulce, Panajachel, San Miguel Aquapark.
To get to La Libertad.
From the Airport take a bus, taxi or a microbus west along the coast to La Libertad, avoiding San Salvador.
By Bus Melba Internacional and El Condor run hourly buses between Guatemala City, Santa Ana and San Salvador. From San Salvador, the La Libertad bus runs from downtown San Salvador to the Terminal de Occidente, the western bus station, and then through Santa Tecla before going down the long hill to La Libertad. It is possible, and indeed much faster when coming from Guatemala, to get off the bus in Santa Tecla (Nuevo San Salvador) at the ANTEL stop. The buses to La Libertad pass hourly one block east.
In La Libertad, inexpensive rooms are available at La Posada Familiar 335-3252
Disclaimer: El Salvador Spanish Schools have tried to make this information as accurate and up to date as possible. We accept no responsibility for any loss, injury or inconvenience sustained by any person resulting from information published on this site. We encourage you to verify any critical information with the relevant authorities before you travel.